Type K Heaters
- Optional closed back -- minimizes air movement within heater element, which provides more consistent temperature.
- Spring clip -- mounted to interior of oven holds tool securely in place and provides direct contact with heater element allowing faster heat transfer.
- Non-hook wearplate -- mounted to interior of oven allows easier insertion and removal of knife.
- Thermostat -- for variable temperature control.
Type KPG electric heaters heat rubber cutting knives, trim blades, burn-in knives, tire stitchers, and other tools that require heat for the cutting task. Heaters are equipped with a pilot light, and a single-layer, perforated guard to prevent contact with heater surfaces, and an optional thermostat to enhance safety.
- UL-Listed -- Safety tested and certified by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
- Heaters come to full heat in a few minutes and maintain constant heat.
- Heating knives and tools with stand-alone heater allows greater flexibility compared with an "all-in-one" cord-connected heated tool -- no tangled cords or restricted work space
- Oven is accessible from front and back for multiple tool heating
- Adaptable for European electrical settings
Type KLG Heaters
NOTE: The maximum temperature indicated for all heater models is a guideline only. Actual temperature achieved for each model is determined by application, operating conditions, and size and shape of knife or tool being heated.